Tuesday, October 12, 2010

How to kill a chicken

I have watched my mother kill a chicken many times. Here are two ways to do it. There might be more. One is to grab the chicken by the head and with a good snap start to twirl it round and round. Soon the chicken is off in the yard and the head is in your hand. You go pick the chicken up and pull out the feathers. The second way is the pick up the chicken and tuck the chicken under your arm with its head tucked in also. Then your rock the chicken a minute or so and it will be dizzy and you can lay its neck out neatly on the stump and chop its head off with the ax.

1 comment:

  1. I think I like the first way, it sounds way more entertaining to watch!

    ReplyDelete