Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Do you want to live to be 100? What did you want to be when you were young?

No, I do not want to live to be 100. My facilities are leaving me. Its hard to walk and my hands don't work and my mind is drifty. When I was a girl I probably answered that I wanted to be a teacher. If we had had typing in school I think I would have liked to be a secretary. I thought it would be fun to be a dentist's helper. But I became a teacher. That was what you could do if you graduated from High School and went to college. We didn't have money for college, but my dad was on the board of trustees at the bank and a Justice of the Peace. He was very energetic knew everyone in town and he worked it out for me to go to college.

No comments:

Post a Comment